Racquet Club Garden Apartments At Bonaventure 20south Condo Association, Fort Lauderdale Fl
We provide a list of the board members and property manager for Racquet Club Garden Apartments At Bonaventure 20south. Before purchasing in an HOA community you will want to research their rules and deed restrictions, reserve funds, budget, bylaws, and documents of the association. You should acquire a copy of the HOA's operating financial statement so that you understand how the HOA fees are being allocated and ensure the reserve fund is adequately funded.
Amenities: This HOA has a Community pool
HOA Legal Name: RACQUET CLUB GARDEN APARTMENTS AT BONAVENTURE 20SOUTH CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC.
Number of Units: NULL
Reserve funds are used for large projects such as replacements or repairs within the homeowners association. The funds usually have strict criteria for how they are to be used. The criteria is based on the HOA community rules and regulations, bylaws and accountability. Some examples of reserve fund use are:
- Roof replacement on common area buildings such as clubhouses and condominiums
- Repairs on community pools and spas such as new pool pumps, pool heaters, pool deck repairs or refinishing etc.
- Playground equipment, clubhouse, neighborhood parks, tennis courts
- Replacing fencing in HOA controlled areas
- Painting of community association buildings
- Major landscape projects
- Construction and major renovations such as sidewalk projects and private roads
This is just a brief look at a few examples of major projects that the reserve fund may be used for. Community-wide there may be hundreds of items the HOA board is responsible for, so check your governing documents. To get a copy of the governing documents for please contact the board members or property manager listed below.
Read about the advantages and disadvantages of living in an HOA ....read more!